Saturday, March 21, 2015

4:57 to Lima

Revamp time!

Though I provided exactly zero updates between leaving Vail and this exact moment, I can assure everyone that the Washington, Montana, and San Francisco leg of the trip was a great time. My excuse for failing to update is easy - I finally had some real, live humans to interact with. It was very distracting. I will admit that people exist in Colorado as well (and have photographic evidence to prove it), so maybe my excuse should be that I got lazy. My faulty memory laments the lack of posts, and I may write about them eventually, but let's forget about those wonderful places and times for now in order to focus on the present...

It is Saturday March 21. I am at the Fort Lauderdale airport awaiting my flight to Lima, Peru. This is an unbounded trip with no solidified plans and no ticket home (technically, I'll explain later) - my kind of journey. Join your favorite travel blogger (me) and everyone's good friend VJ for such adventures as: wandering aimlessly in Lima, drinking too much Pisco in Pisco, and celebrating Easter like a Catholic. In other news, stay tuned for my upcoming rant about my morning at the airport. ¡Salud!
 




As I do not yet have any pictures from the trip, enjoy this painting by my great-grahmaw Roberts


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your entries and photos - be safe - I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your entries and photos - be safe - I love you

    ReplyDelete